It’s important to highlight some of the incredible benefits you can experience by becoming a donor.
- By contributing to our cause, you’ll experience the profound satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of those in need. Your generosity will directly impact individuals and communities, leaving a lasting legacy of positive change.
- Joining our charitable event will connect you with a diverse and passionate community of like-minded individuals who share your commitment to making the world a better place.
- There’s no greater fulfillment than knowing you’ve helped someone in their time of need. Supporting our cause provides a sense of purpose and personal growth, as you witness the transformative power of your generosity.
- Your generosity won’t go unnoticed as we are committed to recognizing our donors in meaningful ways, from acknowledgment in our event materials to special recognition on our social platforms.
- As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your donation is tax-deductible, providing you with financial incentives while making a positive impact on society.
- We offer various giving options to fit your preferences. Whether you choose a one-time donation, a recurring gift, or a sponsorship opportunity, we make it easy for you to support our mission in a way that suits you best.
If you are inclined to support the Epilepsy Foundation of Idaho by donating an item or service, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Your contribution, no matter the size, will be greatly appreciated and will make a meaningful impact on the lives of those we serve. Together, we can create a brighter future for individuals living with epilepsy in Idaho. Thank you for being a part of our journey!
Please use this secure online form to make online donations.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
The Kroger Family of Companies is committed to community engagement, positive social impact and charitable giving at the national and local levels. Every community is unique, but our common goal is to partner with the neighborhoods we serve and help the people there live healthier lives.
One of the ways in which we do this is through our Kroger Community Rewards program. This program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card.
Support the Morgan McGee Scholarship Fund
We are pleased to offer the Morgan McGee Scholarship Fund which was established to not only honor Morgan’s legacy, but to help students with epilepsy reach their full potential. This opportunity is for high school seniors and college students living with epilepsy in Idaho. For more information, click here: https://www.epilepsyidaho.org/scholarship-opportunities/
Send A Kid To Summer Camp
A summer full of fun activities, new friends, and making great memories! Camp Hope is designed for kids in Idaho living with Epilepsy to have a positive camp experience with other kids living with epilepsy. For more information and summer camp dates, click here: https://www.epilepsyidaho.org/summer-camp/
Help With Our Kids Program – Young Warriors
We provide monthly activities for kids! These activities are engaging, available to all-levels of creativity, and most of all one-of-a-kind. To support this program, check out the Schedule of Events for each month’s activity. Contact Heidi or Serena for a list of items needed. Drop off at our main office in downtown Boise a week before the program.
** If you’re feeling adventurous donate a complete take-home box! We are open to giving our Young Warriors a complete activity provided by you. There would need to be enough boxes for 5 kids with instructions & inventory. Embrace your creative side.